Chrostiki offers a wide range of color masterbatches that covers many applications in the field of plastics and elastomers.
With many decades of experience in color matching, our finely equipped laboratory and our creativity, we offer fast and accurate color matching that meets the requirements and needs of our customers.
The pigments and dyes used are carefully selected to achieve the best combination of required properties and cost.
Our standard Mastertint®
color masterbatches range includes:
- KE/KL based on LDPE or LLDPE carrier for film extrusion and injection molding
- KP based on PP carrier for polypropylene extrusion and molding articles
- KS based on PS carrier for polystyrene extrusion and injection molding
- KV based on PVC-P carrier, designed for the coloration of PVC-P cable insulation and sheathing, according to RAL shades
- KT based on Polyester carriers for PET and PBT molding and extrusion
- KU based on a universal carrier that is compatible with almost the entire range of polymers